In July 2004 I attended a Peak Potentials workshop. I have been cleaning out my old paperwork and came across the notes for the workshop. I vividly remember the workshop as it had a real impact on me. However as I read through the notes I realized just how big of an impact. As I read through them I realized that I am now living these principles. The seeds had been planted in 2004 and now I am reaping the fruit! (the gardener in me just had to use that analogy)
- Be here now – this is essential because the now is the eye of the storm and the only place where you will find the sanctuary from all of the chaos that surrounds you
- Go with the flow – when you learn to adapt quickly and be flexible you will be able to bend and flow with what ever comes your way
- Should does not exist – this is one word you need to eliminate from your vocabulary. It is a stick you use to beat yourself and others with. A replacement would be “I could do this if I really wanted to”
- What is … is – All pain comes from resistance to what is and what you resist persists. Let me repeat that one because it is very important. What You Resist Persists. So when you want something to get better or go away quit resisting it!
- Resist, accept and utilize it – this is the process once you realize you are resisting something you can simply accept it and then figure out how to use it to your advantage. Use your frustration with the situation to drive you.
- Embrace the unknown – Every time you start something new there is unknown. When you start a project or task there is always chaos in the beginning. That chaos is perfectly normal, right where you are supposed to be; because from that chaos you will create order.
My writing this article will not have the impact on you that the workshop actually did for me. Right now as you build your home business remember success does not come over night. However during times of recession is the very best time to get out there and build your home business. Build right now with patience and persistence and just go for it!!